Caribou Gear Tarp

D's Stance on Public Lands - Comparison between candidates

Harley, I meant to post this earlier but didn't find the right illustration before I was back @ work.
Sorry my esteemed friend, I get what you're saying but you don't get to assign homework because you disagree with policy priorities succinctly or even anecdotally expressed.
This is the internet, without disagreement it would all be d!ck jokes. Not assigning, @ least not intending to. Expressing my preference for informed opinions, including something about what informs them. The "you/your/you're" in my previous post was generic, not toward you. Hopefully that was obvious.
1583968068861.png

Harley, I meant to post this earlier but didn't find the right illustration before I was back @ work.

This is the internet, without disagreement it would all be d!ck jokes. Not assigning, @ least not intending to. Expressing my preference for informed opinions, including something about what informs them. The "you/your/you're" in my previous post was generic, not toward you. Hopefully that was obvious.
View attachment 130560

Knowing when to duck guarantees you, generically, will be the last one standing. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back