Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Dreams Can Come True

Beautiful bull, I’ll be there in 2 weeks and really looking forward to it. Alaska really does get into your soul I always look forward to my time there.

Wyodeerhunter banned is a big Bull caribou magnet! I still can’t believe the size of the antlers they left because they didn’t want to pack them out a few years ago.

Thanks to a very kind hunttalk member, I was able to join a group heading for caribou in 2021 with 40 Mile Air (hunttalk member, you know who you are - thanks again!!)!

Our hunt dates are August 27 - September 3.

I still remember sitting at the family reunion when my Dad’s cousin Scott showed us pictures of his Alaskan adventure for moose and caribou. Nearly 20 years have passed since I saw those pictures of a massive bull moose and a gorgeous bull caribou. Here in a few short months I’ll get to experience a hunt I’ve dreamed about since seeing those pictures!

I’ve got the vast majority of the needed gear, so with the exception of a few miscellaneous purchases, I’m all set!
Awesome…good luck

I love that country, can’t wait to get back up there again. Getting ready to make another trip to that area, I have friend that wants to do and I would love to see someone experience it though fresh eyes.
Thank you for taking the time to share this adventure

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back