Double Your Fuel Mileage With Water

What do you think about this story on the Missoulian's front page yesterday?

• Kook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Credible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks a million!

Here's some info. from day 2 of what water4gas.com is sending out for free right now:

The hydrogen from the water makes the gas burn better and cleaner, so the vehicle is more efficient, that's the idea.

"THE MAIN PROBLEM IS OVERSIZED FUEL DROPLETS IN THE MIXTURE. The Hydrogen, being the smallest particle in nature, hits a droplet, cuts it into smaller droplets and attaches itself to the smaller droplets. Now the finer, hydrogen-enhanced gasoline mist, is capable of burning more thoroughly.

Water4Gas technology is not capable of running a car on water alone. Our aim is not to replace gasoline but to enhance it - and open the door and the mind to the possibilities of water-fuel technology. With correct fine tuning we can double a vehicle's mileage, rendering a new energy balance: half gasoline, half water. Very little water is used, in an economy car it's around 2700 miles per gallon of distilled water, together with 4-6 teaspoons of household baking soda as catalyst. We have demonstrated how the fuel consumption of a generator can also be cut in half.

Not all cars, loads and driving conditions will gain the same, obviously. For ethical reasons we do not build up expectations for more than 10%-50% improvement in fuel economy, however we are getting daily success stories from experimenters who are seeing gains of 80%-100% in various vehicles. For some, significant economy gains inflict a revelation that something can be done about it, while for others it's a life changing factor."

Does anyone know if corrosion is an issue? I would worry about all that water inside my engine. I have heard that you have to use stainless steel parts to avoid rusting internal parts. Anyone know if there is any truth to that? If so, it seems like that would be pretty expensive.

Stainless steel pieces are used for electrolosis in the water container, but its outside the engine. Only the gas from the electroloysis goes into the engine. They say the parts cost about $60. I got the $50 book/guide whose sale always ends tomorrow, but I don't know if the $100 book/guide would be better, probably it depends on what car we'd use it on.

Apparently, there are some that work and some that don't. Here's one review on another one that the review likes best,

http://www.hybridwaterpower.com

A friend of a friend said they talked with the chemists at Southwest Research Institute here. He's retired from there and knows them. They build and test a lot of new vehicle equiptment there. They said they couldn't get more than 1 mpg more from it. This means, these people and these web sites would be lieing, eh? I need to get back with the friend, Joe, who said his friend told him he went from 8 to 28 mpg and see if that was stated during a drunken stupor or what.

Back