Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

do's and dont's of a good field picture

JB

Protector of Innocent Idiots
we all could use some lessons on how to take a good quality pictue......post some pictures that were taken this year or in previous years where you discovered something wrong.....beer bottle in background, too much blood, bad light, tougne hanging out, etc.

Where do I start. I like hunting alone, but pic time is more of a chore (esp. my predigital days when I couldn't review shots in the field.
scan.jpg

Get the grass and sticks out of the photo.

Attachments

• JOE06VIRESIZE[1].jpg
    JOE06VIRESIZE[1].jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 171
nothing at all good about this photo.......take it out of the truck for christ's sake.

hebron21028.jpg

look at the pictures before moving on. The resulting photo shop was crap on a awesome pic.

Attachments

• 776365-R1-09-10A.JPG
    776365-R1-09-10A.JPG
    437.7 KB · Views: 172
Get drunk, screw all night, hunt deer in the morning then take a crappy picture on the sidewalk...ah, the good old days. Damn that was a long time ago.:D
SD_deer_mullet.jpg

Sweet bucks Dink and Miller. As for Miller's second pic . . . that has gotta be the sweetest pic I've seen in a long time! I think that would be classified as the "Camaro Mullet" . http://www.infohip.com/forwards/pictures/mullets.htm

I don't have near the field photo experience as most of you guys. But I learned this year, it's near impossible to salvage a face shot for a photo. :eek: (And NO, the stocking cap is not for sale.) :D

Attachments

• antelope 2007.JPG
    antelope 2007.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 164
Miller, that mullet is good enough to make the most die hard hockey player jealous!

Miller, that mullet is good enough to make the most die hard hockey player jealous! The trans am comment made me laugh as well 402!

Let's see....hanging in the garage, shot in the face, manly peach fuzz on the chest showing, and beer boxes stacked in the background. And I cropped it so it wouldn't look bad.;)

garagebuck.jpg

Did your Trans-am have a roof rack or did you just put the deer in the trunk?

Is that Joe Dirt?? My god, not only was he 4 feet tall, he was probably lighter than the chicks he bangs today!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back