Don't wash Levi's!

Not even close to true. mtmuley
Funny how much that bothers you. And yes real cowboys wear wranglers, been the official jeans of the Pro Rodeo Cowboy Association since 1974.

Your other response about knowing a badass cowboy in Wheatland who wears levis was beyond hilarious. Keep up the fine work.

I’ve known some pretty competent cowboys and packers who wore Levi’s.

Funny how much that bothers you. And yes real cowboys wear wranglers, been the official jeans of the Pro Rodeo Cowboy Association since 1974.

Your other response about knowing a badass cowboy in Wheatland who wears levis was beyond hilarious. Keep up the fine work.
Keep wearing Wranglers.They probly suit you. Jeans have made the man since 1974. And yeah, I do know a badass cowboy out of Wheatland. mtmuley

Keep wearing Wranglers.They probly suit you. Jeans have made the man since 1974. And yeah, I do know a badass cowboy out of Wheatland. mtmuley
Who said I wear wranglers?

Jeans made the man?? Good grief you are trying hard. LOL.

You are trying way to hard bragging about badass cowboys and the brand jeans they wear. It's quite pathetic watching your little trolling act and honestly you really aren't that good at it. But by all means keep up the fine work and thanks for the entertainment.

I can honestly say I have never seen anyone get this wound up over jeans aside from a buckle bunny. Are you a buckle bunny who looks at badass cowboys buts to see what brand of jeans they wear?

As Buzz would say, LAffin.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back