Yeti GOBOX Collection

Don't wash Levi's!

So long as there are companies that support my principles, ethics, beliefs, whatever... I'll support them.

Prime example - Patagonia clothing, etc. They are firmly opposed to delisting wolves and Grizzlies AND they proudly announce a portion of your purchase goes towards their financial support of organizations such as; https://www.patagonia.com/actionworks/grantees/save-the-yellowstone-grizzly/ https://www.patagonia.com/actionworks/grantees/center-for-biological-diversity/

Knowing there are many companies that support my interests, they receive my $. I hold zero interest to financially support a company that takes my $ to oppose my interest.

This thread is pure entertainment.

Clearly MT has some major love for badass cowboys who wear levis. Or is just really insecure and wears Levis, and this thread gets him upset. I would bet the latter. Pretty easy to see through the act.

MT you really need up up your trolling game as this has just gotten really weird.

I have no doubt there are cowboys who wear all brands of jeans, even Lee like I wear lol.

But in 1974 PRCA endorsed Wrangler as their official jean sponsor, that's all I was referring to. Certainly not worth getting upset about.

This thread is pure entertainment.

Clearly MT has some major love for badass cowboys who wear levis. Or is just really insecure and wears Levis, and this thread gets him upset. I would bet the latter. Pretty easy to see through the act.

MT you really need up up your trolling game as this has just gotten really weird.

I have no doubt there are cowboys who wear all brands of jeans, even Lee like I wear lol.

But in 1974 PRCA endorsed Wrangler as their official jean sponsor, that's all I was referring to. Certainly not worth getting upset about.
Not upset. Problem is on your end obviously. Carry on. mtmuley

snoop-dogg-4-1523907314.jpg

Found them tough country boyzzz peeps been talkin' 'bout in this thread. fo shizzle my nizzel!

Wranglers fit me better. Still wear Levi's. My Levi's get dirty; you gotta wash them. I sweat and the clothes stink!

Back