Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Dogs are Hunting Partners - Let's see 'em

Bailey is not as much a hunting dog as she is...someone to bounce my bad ideas off of and talk to when I am alone. She does, however, retrieve. I take her scouting and small game/upland bird hunting. She spooks a lot more than I probably would like but the fact she has such a good time ruining my hunts...I can't leave her behind!

Attachments

• DSCF5479.JPG
    DSCF5479.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
OK, these make good hunting dogs????. LOL My dogs are pugs. Best they hunt are mice and already dead stuff. LOL The chocolate cocker spaniel is hiding somewhere. Here they is hunting radishes from my garden.

Attachments

• IMG_0823 (1).JPG
    IMG_0823 (1).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I had to haul decoys, GuNR made trips with birds.
2hrf9u7[\img]
This is a great picture that deserves a frame and a place on the desk!

OK, these make good hunting dogs????. LOL My dogs are pugs. Best they hunt are mice and already dead stuff. LOL The chocolate cocker spaniel is hiding somewhere. Here they is hunting radishes from my garden.

I dunno what it is...I like working dogs, big dogs, and hunting dogs...but pugs have a special place in my heart...and I have never had one. Not even as a kid...I just love em! LOL

I don't have to watch for birds, GuNR lets me know when they are coming in. He is pretty good at his job.
48855503148_88d13d20fd_k.jpg
How does GunNR do with the paddle in? I feel like my lab would capsize me!

My Boykin “Vann” He was named after a great great uncle who told me stories of waterfowl and quail hunting in his younger days and he was my inspiration to get into waterfowl hunting. We had 6-1/2 good years together till he passed from a snake bite. Still one of the best friends I’ve ever had and a loyal hunting dog. 41E429DB-E9EB-4933-A3DC-CEDB8E668DF8.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back