MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Dogs are Hunting Partners - Let's see 'em

Watching a dog hunt is great. For our chessys, I use moose antlers when training. Throw to a blind spot the dog can't see. Actually a game of trying to fool her. They won't quit. And watching Ruby work the wind. Circling with nothing on her mind but finding that thrown object, moose antlers n Kong chews sticks.
Ruby now is starting to look back to me for guidance and will move to the direction of my arm movement.
When folks say. This dog will hunt. I'm proud of Ruby. This dog can hunt
And this winter will be pulling the grandkids in a sled. With her big chessy smile View attachment 199146View attachment 199147View attachment 199148View attachment 199149
Those eyes are talking as loud as they can!

I flew back to Minnesota to pick up my Sis at 8 wks. Wanted her in the cabin with me not in baggage. Got her home and took her fishing with me the next day in my boat. Got out on the lake and tossed out my line and little Sis jumped over the side of the boat. Watched her go down and was terrified then back up she came. Swan around to the back of the boat and I picked her in. She did the same thing at about ten wks on the same lake!

Back