PEAX Equipment

Does this mean i can join the cool kids around the campfire now

They're fugly! I've seen John relax around campfires in them, another buddy wears them and my wife has a pair though, well if crocs float your boat have at it! :) You can sit at my campfire w/ or w/o...What matters are the stories! From midgets to Taco Bell drive thru stories. :D

Don’t listen to the haters, I am a socks n’ crocks kind of guy. Don’t forget to flip them bad boys in four wheel drive whenever you sense danger. Can’t be fallin out of your crocs!

I've been debating a pair as camp shoes. $40 seems steep for some foam shoes though.

If you ain’t crocking you ain’t rocking!

Summer time and/or early season in a dry area without briars I’ll even go full commando with crocs and socks. A few pigs have met their maker to a goofy looking redneck ninja slipping through the woods in crocs and socks. I don’t even know what else you’re supposed to wear dove hunting minus the socks of course.

Bad visual JT. I got up at 5 to hike on the mountain. Still wearing my Kenny's at the Traeger. I just can't.... mtmuley

I don’t think I have worn any shoes other than crocs in like 3 months. Wear them everywhere. Greatest invention ever. Even wore them to the last two weddings and a funeral I went to. (Wife was not impressed 😀). People that knock them haven’t tried them.
At least everyone had something funny to talk about at that funeral 😂

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back