Do you KILL or Harvest ?

Moosie

Grand poopa
Alright, I'm sure we've hashed this before, But what do you do ?!?! KILL ? HARVEST ? WACK AND STACK ? KNOCK DOWN ? BLAST ? SMACK ? SHOOT ? OR PUT A CAP IN HIS A$$ ?
wink.gif

Whats the Phrase you use when talknig about your Hunt ? And, do you cater your talk when your Buddies wife is around (Or anyone that doesn't hunnt, I'm not trying to single out women
eek.gif
, but jsut an Example,)

So ?

NUT.. It's called "MOMENTUM" .. And I got it right now.. Look at the People on All the time and the New people ....

"Momentum" .. Its the word of the day.. All thuogh I don't know how to spell it probably)
wink.gif
shhh.gif

"LAy the Smack down" ?~!?! I figured that would be CALI coming in and Saying that ..
footinmouth.gif

I brutally remove their life-force
smile.gif

But my 83 your old mom calls it "catching them" like did you catch any this time?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm trying to get her to go back and CATCH another deer on the 10th of January.
Catch might be a good phrase since I work with the general bunny hugging public and a part of my job involves the endangered species act and the paperwork that follows it.

I only wack and stack sometimes. But that is the last hunt in January when we still have doe tags left. I can fit about 6 on my fat a$$ed 4 wheeler
smile.gif

JB, thats funny. My moms 81 and she always asks me the same thing "did ya catch anything" nope mom their too darn fast.

Anyway when i do catchem i killem.

Running my own business, it sometimes pays to use the term "Harvest" especially when management does are concerned. Now I have Deer mounts on my walls and if asked by a hunter about my season I do refer to the animals that I shot as "killed". I had my Christmas party for about 100 and served Elk and Deer Wraps, this shows that the animals I talk about as "killed or Harvested" are used. It is hard for someone to argue with our passion with their mouth full!
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>KILL ? WACK AND STACK ? KNOCK DOWN ? BLAST ? SMACK ? SHOOT ? OR PUT A CAP IN HIS A$$ ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All of the above
hump.gif

I am not a farmer..."harvest"
rolleyes.gif

I shoot my game as in "I shot a good buck yesterday." Sometimes I even "get" a critter.

The word Harvest, is for Farmers, Golfers, People who have hunting boards but dont hunt
rolleyes.gif
, Politically correct people and people with no back bone,
People Say the word Harvest so they dont hurt others feelings with the word kill.

Kinda just like the word Christmas, its now known as Happy Holiday's. Mainly cause people dont have the balls to say it like it is.

Sorry political correctness sucks!

Delw

Blasted, Smoked, Wacked, Dropped the hammer. If it's brown it's down, does not usually coincide w/ my approach.

I straight up wasted that fool!!!

cool.gif

Kill...I agree with what was said before, harvesting is for farmers!!

TUFF

i usually hump them...as in "did you see me just hump that thing!?!" sometimes i even....wait, is this the adult section.....nevermind, i um... i kill them.

This spring in bear camp we Whacked and Staked. I use many terms like Kill, Whack, Drop, Push Over, Let the Air Outta, Hit The Dirt, Tip Over, Eat Dirt, Eat Lead, Busted.

I generally just shoot my game, though I sometimes kill them or get them. I even smacked one once. I've never, to my knowledge, harvested a deer or any other critter. That's just a little too PC for me.

Dear Old Dad was fond of "dropping" them.
biggrin.gif

Back