Do I ? or Don't I ?

I give credit where its due ....... thats a nice buck for just for winging it for half a day hunt.....which makes me wonder if that "shit house luck" factor applies to you moosie and not because of your hunting skills ......... we'll never know............ good job!

Pressures off and now you can go for that monster in Nov.

i thought you were supossed to post pics of the animal and the habitat. all i see is antlers,a litte of the deers head and your frail body.next time try to do better :D
nice buck man

Alright.. Here is a better picture ? Next, you're going to ask what the deer weighed and tell me it will make "nice table fare". ...heheh

Notice the flat land the deer like to hang out :

DSCF2050.JPG

but the cool part was the Trip home. Notice the Coke and Choco Shake chaser ... ;)

shake_coke.JPG

GO Hunttalk !!

DSCF2076.JPG

Do you have to carry a bigger pack to fit all your hats?

Congrats on the buck!

Oak

LOL....

"Hey Samwise Gamgee, I think I see an Orc".....

"No Frodo, I think it's a 4 point Buck, We've never seen one of them hunting before, 2 - 2-point bucks must have mated to make a 4 point......."

frodowsamgatesqw.jpg

Congrats Moosie!
Still looking for mine.....seeing lots of deer including some great bucks....nothing too big though....probably 10 or so from 23"-27" since opening day.
Great Buck!
Good luck in NM!!
YB

Couldn't you have waited for him to wander out of that stubble field so there was some scenery? I have a feeling the truck wasn't downhill from there.

probably 10 or so from 23"-27" since opening day.

asshole.gif

........... ;)

I have a feeling the truck wasn't downhill from there.

No.... for some reason the bigger bucks are always on the "other side" of the ridge. Dang things anyways.

Do you have to carry a bigger pack to fit all your hats?

Well, I'm a man of Many hats....... :p
My mom just knitted me a new Hat. I'm waiting for my next hunt to wear it. It's awesome , Stay tuned...... :)

Nice buck moosie. Beats the heck out of my forky I got this year. But as far as I'm concerned this is my "meat" year.

Fowl

Back