Yeti GOBOX Collection

DIY solo spring bear on bait

elker

Just got this bear on the 2nd to last day of the season. Solo hunt, lots of re baiting and had 3 to 4 bears hitting the site. Quite of missed opportunities, but finally closed the deal. Not the best picture being late in the evening, measured about 6 foot. Last year, i got a similar bear within 500 yards of this one. Skinning and having to hang the quarters overnight. On top of this, I had a torned rotator cuff (just had surgery last week). Lots of work with carrying baits and the haul out. I'm fairly sure archery season is not going to happen this year. If anyone has had this surgery before, please comment on their experience of what to expect. thanksIMG_20190629_183023.jpg

Pretty bear!

My dad has had rotator cuff surgeries on both sides. The hardest part for him was not using that arm for 6-ish weeks, which is where you're at now I guess. He lost strength, but it comes back pretty quick.

Congrats!

Make sure to take your time on recovery and dont rush back seen way to many people reinjur themselves worse doing that

Follow your PT. I had mine repaired in May a few years back and was elk hunting in September.
Do what you’re told, but don’t over do it.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back