MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Dissolving the ATF ??

A horse shit bill, IMO.The ATF does not make law, they enforce the laws the legislative branch of numbskulls both Dumbos and Jackasses put into action.

That is simply Kool Aid for those who want to think some Lobbyist driven "representative" is really "representing" their interest. Simply extra sugar for those thriving off the flavor of the day.

A horse shit bill, IMO.The ATF does not make law, they enforce the laws the legislative branch of numbskulls both Dumbos and Jackasses put into action.

That is simply Kool Aid for those who want to think some Lobbyist driven "representative" is really "representing" their interest. Simply extra sugar for those thriving off the flavor of the day.

This.

If you know anything about the ATF, you would know that the bill is on the money. The ATF is a joke and everything they supposedly do, is done much better by other federal and local agencies. They need to go away. They harass honest people while criminals do whatever they want, because the ATF is too incompetent to do anything about them. The Fast and Furious scandal is typical of that agency.

I am a retired Federal Agent and have dealt with them on a personal basis. They need to go away.

Knee jerk reaction this whole dissolving ATF is stupid crap. What your gonna dissolve it and place the same powers in another federal agency? Yeah that makes tons of sense to me typical politician vomit to get a vote and raise a voters eye if they are that stupid.

They serve at the leisure of Narcissus's unilateral sic ems. That the Republicans would have enough solidarity or backbone to make a de-funding threat and follow through is ludicrous.

Last edited:
Look, if America can't get behind Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, I'm not sure we remember what we fought the Germans for at Pearl Harbor.

They serve at the leisure of Narcissus's unilateral sic ems. That the Republicans would have enough solidarity or backbone to make a de-funding threat and follow through is ludicrous.
That the republicans would threaten to defund homeland security show just how ludicrous they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back