Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Did I miss the memo on Ammunition stock-pile?

Those 10,000 rounds of .22 LR are really gonna help out when the shit hits the fan...... :rolleyes:

You kidding? I have a bunch of .22, but then again I did before this shortage...because I learned from the LAST shortage. Hedging my bet that .22LR will be the new currency when the world falls apart. I also really enjoy rimfires and could easily rip through my entire stock in a couple days if I didn't have good self-control :p

Last edited:
I'm sure I'm a small minority but I bought 1000 pack of primers for my muzzleloader just because I couldn't find the 100 pack.

Anyone have any .410 shotgun ammo they are wanting to sell? I cant find them anywhere..... ive been checking ammo seek all fall/ winter. its insane!

Oddly enough 7mm-08 is on the shelves at my local Sportsmans warehouse. Specifically Hornady Superformance 139 GMX is what I have seen. They had a little bit of some others. For me what is hard to find on the shelf is 30-06 ammo. Slowly I am seeing ammo come into stock. Finally found some 380 Auto for a handgun, was pricey but picked up some while I could.
You can't even find any 30-30 or .35 remington.

Yeah, but has anybody seen 6.8 Western on the shelf yet? Seems like a great time to introduce a new cartridge...:unsure:

Yeah, but has anybody seen 6.8 Western on the shelf yet? Seems like a great time to introduce a new cartridge...:unsure:

I guess that would be the nice thing about being a manufacturer and coming out with your own cartridge--you control your own destiny. I see Winchester chambering an Extreme Weather in 6.8W and Browning chambering a lot of different X-bolts in it.

35 Rem is always hard to find around here. Because it's made in limited runs and locally is in high demand as it's a favored round.. 30-30 yeah that's different..
I have some 30-30 brass backordered from Starline since like October. They don't know when it'll come back in stock. They told me 7mm08 will probably be back at the end of April

Most aren't hoarding for themselves they are hoarding for the resale. Fing scalpers!View attachment 170082
I have a friend definitely hoarding for himself. I've always called him 'the great white hunter'. he's just one of those likeable guys that never does anything half-@ss and loves to hunt and shoot. we were talking on the phone this week, getting caught up and he started telling me about the literally thousands of dollars he had in reloading supplies. I mentioned to him he could probably sell some primers for cash since primers were so hard to find right now...

0% interest in that idea. he's keeping his hoard. :)

It's not hoarding if you are using what you have and then need more. The guys that are pissed off are casual shooters that buy stuff the day they need it. mtmuley
It kinda of blows my mind how many pals have reached out and asked about reloading since all this has gone on. I tell them its a great idea but good luck finding supplies. The converstaion isn't too long after that statement.

It kinda of blows my mind how many pals have reached out and asked about reloading since all this has gone on. I tell them its a great idea but good luck finding supplies. The converstaion isn't too long after that statement.
Yep. I work with guys that are into the "cool" cartridges. They are scrambling for ammo. They never even thought about handloading. Even the normal stuff is a pain to find the parts for. mtmuley

Back