DIC Gibson...

Moosie,

I sure haven't had much luck with the PC thats for sure. Yes we do need to hook up and do something even if its wrong. LOL

My # is 841-5554 cell, call me when you can my friend

slydog

Do I smell a Slydog in here
biggrin.gif

You can run, but you can't hide from this Lady Yoter
wink.gif

Crow Woman

Welcome to huntalk Crow Woman. Feel free to post some information on that great book that you have written. There's probably a few coyote hunters here that would really enjoy reading it.
wink.gif

Doug

Hello everyone,

As many of you may know, the Slydog had a falling out with the moderator at HM. After several attempts contact him to try to work it out ( VIA e-mail and a phone call at my expence ) with no responce except verble slams (on the board) from the other party I simply gave up and returned home where I most certenly should have stayed to begin with. The worst thing about it was some of my friends have now taken a verble bashing over it. For that I'm truly sorry. I'm not trying to bring it here.... I only wanted everyone to know that 5 attempts were made to contact this person and try to fix this mess to no avail. What more can a person do?

On to other buisness, Crow Chick, I see you found me dear. I told ya that I wouldn't be hard to find. Glad you found Moosies, this place is user friendly and there are super folks here. I'm ashamed I left for so long.

Doug, hows the fam, all them pretty girls? Haven't seen you around much??? Drop me a e-mail and catch me up on things bud.

Seldomever, Your gallant efforts were not for not, Thank you for trying. I'll not soon forget.

Better days are here and no black eyes.

Slydog Smote the Yote

ANYONE SEEN WILSON,,,,,LOL

Well, I don't have any idea what that was all about, but then I don't care either...

Welcome home...

cool.gif

Danr,what do you think of Cooper rifles ? I ordered one in 20 tactical,should be here in February.Or am I getting really senile,and I've already told you this ?

Slydog,no loss here,I've been chewed on by better people than those few.I just hate arguing.It just goes to show,brownnosing is not just a nasty habit,for some people it's a profession!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-12-2003 06:25: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

You ole Sly Dog you,

Good to see you, my friend. I'm glad I found you. I'll send you off an email later this morning.

Thank You Doug for the welcome. This place is really great! I've enjoyed myself so far. If sly and seldom say it's great, who could possibly argue
wink.gif

I will take your kind offer and post about my book as soon as I finish up my coffee. I'm only running on 4 cylinders at the moment
biggrin.gif

Crow Woman

edit for spell check...
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-12-2003 06:12: Message edited by: Crow Woman ]</font>

SE, Cooper rifles that I've seen have been exhibits of the finest in the gunsmiths art. They are about a pretty as anything called a rifle needs to be. Even though the only three I've seen have been small bore guns, I would be surprised if the large calibers are equally as well built. Let me know how it shoots when you get it.

cool.gif

I just want everyone to know if Seldomever don't want to keep that new COOPER in Tact20 I'm first in line to buy it from him[it won't happen] but I'm still first in line.

Remember that Dick,ol'buddy ol'pal,,sly's first. OK?

slydog
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

yep you are right, cause I ain't gettin in no skirt to get no gun!!!!!!!!!But I put in first dibbs.

slydog
wink.gif

There's that dib word again! You got it Slydog,if I sell it,you got first dibs [unless I look real good in Crow Womans skirt
biggrin.gif
] !

several years ago a friend promised me dibs on a book he'd been reading at work.Then he turned around and loaned it to someone else!

I pointed out that as a kid growing up,nothing was more sacred than a dib oath,and as far as I was concerned he had really stepped over the line. To this day I call him dib breaker,and whenever he asks a favor I remind him he is not a member of the royal order of the dibs, and as a dib breaker he is not entitled to a truthful answer or a real favor from me. I'll never let him live it down!!

Dang Seldom, you're tough! Imagine that, the first time in my life, a short skirt, halter top and spike heels ain't gonna get me no where
frown.gif

oh well, I have an idea though, make Slydog where the skirt just for a picture and all for us to see and then he can have the gun...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Crow Woman

Hmm. I got lots of guns... Wanna make a deal??

Woo.. that sounds nasty, don't it...!!!

cool.gif

CW, I'm a veteran,a foul avenged victim of the P------g wars
biggrin.gif

Tell you what,I'll consider selling it to you first,if I can wear your skirt while you're still in it!

Oh my, what's a goil to do
confused.gif

How quickly Seldom forgot the D word
biggrin.gif

Send me your sealed bids, all of you, and I'll let you all know ROFLMAO

She says as a pack of coyotes come swarming out of the wood work

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Crow Woman

Back