DIC Gibson...

Hey all!
New to your boards! My brother said I would find him here and sure enough! I have found him amoungst the chat of skirts, kilts, marbles stuffed in bowling bags or bowling balls stuffed in marble bags errrr whatever... Dic you brought me here for this? hehehe ROFL Did you get the DSR cleaned? L

Hey LRM, now about the color of the pantyhose, what would be your preference
biggrin.gif
Welcome aboard.

Isn't it amazing just what a skirt will do to a fella
wink.gif

Crow Woman

What's a DSR,and you are slydog's brother,LRM? What's the LRM stand for,or do I want to know ?

Welcome to hunt talk!

Hello again all!
CW as for the color of the pantyhose... omg too funny to picture these burly mountain men stalkin their prey... wearing
shhh.gif
biggrin.gif
shhh.gif
a pair of "just my size" hehehehe where do you put all that stuff. aahhhhhhhhh hahaha LIROFLH How true how true CW mention a skirt and they just.... hehehe
And as for being Dic's brother... no I have other parts. I would be Dic's sister.
wink.gif

As for the DSR... my awesome sister-in-law had Dic build a room to hang all his "Dead S*%t" in, hence the term DSR and as he said the wedding is almost here, so hes been cleaning. hehehehe
Nice to have chatted with all of you. Dic says he's on here and this is where I'll find him. L stands for Lori the rest is just initials. I know I know initials are not too inventive, but P-jon just doesn't sound as cool as it did when I was 10, again hence the initials. Gotta go but if any of you see the big D. tell him I have found his domain! Haah

Heh-heh,how do you answer a post like that??
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Poor ol Slydog,could be worse I guess,could be his DDR instead of his DSR
biggrin.gif

ROFLMAO!!! You are so right Seldom, how on earth do you ever answer that post but to say, HotD*mn.. yeehaw and welcome!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Dang, I like that gurl!
cool.gif

Crow Woman

And to think I went to all the trouble to welcome LRM to the board,, to find out its my Lil'P-JON talking crap and tellin my secrits,,,LOL thats ok I know afew also as I'm the oldest and can remember more, like aaaaaaaaaa, well I will let this one alone for now....

realy glad you found the house of Moosie SIS, now sit and listen so you will learn something,,, LOL ROFLMAO

Don't tell my secrits porkchop or I'll spill the beans~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL

slydog

Welcome to another episode of:

"As the coyotes head turns"

Brought to you by our sponsors of Moosie's Hangout

Our directing producer will start this episode off with...

" Slydog uses his antlers in his DSR to dry his pantyhose on...

Hit it LRM

hehehehe
biggrin.gif

Crow Chick

OK, Chick

We are now on alert. Do not listen to my rugrat sister who only shakes her head to hear it rattle,,,,ROFLMAO and the producers have an other plan that will be unvailed in the next few days.......

Is this a clique forming????

slydog

I hope it ain't one of them cliques,them things turn into clubs and get you booted off forums,hehehehe
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

so true ,,, so true

Its a good thing!

good people and good information, make for a good clique,,, or whatever you want to call it. I only know that people who make big things out of nothing must be boared out of their minds... I don't know how everyone thinks but a very good friend of mine said: Time is the greatest gift you can give, cause once you spend it there is no return.

Makes sence to me.

slydog

Ahhhhh like "Sands through the Hourglass" uhmmm no huhhum it goes like this...like "S*%t through the strainer" so are the days of our lives. ( music theme song playing in background )
Ohhhhh err pardon that isn't how that goes. Oh got it!
Come join us in another episode of "As the coyotes head turns"

Hey I got your back on this one CW!
wink.gif

...the night before the "Big Hunt". Sly neatly arranges his fishnet pantyhose (fashionable late spring attire) across the tines of the stately elk trophy that graces the south wall of the DSR when he suddenly notices that someone has broken into his haven (the DSR) and vandalized his trophy collection. Someone has taken ruby red lipstick and...
eek.gif

AH HAHAHA... ROFLMAO!!!!

nooooo... It can't be a station break already... dang... so what happened.... tell me

Did someone draw smiley faces on the knees of the pantyhose.. I know... wait... don't tell me... did someone stretch them out... or... maybe someone stole the pantyhose and is holding them for ransome...

oh come on... you just gotta tell me

biggrin.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
soapbox.gif

Crow Chick

Yeah,and it's some of "de debbil's" kinfolk forming it up,from all appearances
biggrin.gif

Sly,I'll bet them fishnets would make a nice set of ghillie pants
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
?

Yaa,Yaaa,Yaaaa,
You people are sick, twisted, rotten and demented,,,,God I love this place!

As far as the fishnets go, I can't ware them because the back stabbin,story tellin, crap stirin dwarf that had them first streched them out(2 many bon-bon's)but they will make a good camo cover for my 660 Yamaha

Tom you got any string left??

Seldom, Just who's side are you on? aren't you planing a mountain lion hunt HERE, this next fall. They say you only have to be able to outrun the guide
biggrin.gif
Good luck!

Sis, are you just here to make my life hell or are you warming me up to drop a bomb??

slydog

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back