PEAX Equipment

DIC Gibson...

Da goil should go for da poil.... and I just happen to collect those too...

It never ceases to amaze me what kind of reactions get up around here. All you have to do is whistle... you know how to whistle don't ya? You just put your lips together and blow.

(Recognize that line?)

cool.gif

Glad you could Join in Lone Howl but things are happening here,,,LOL Seldom just growled and That dog won't hunt for me>>LOL

Some one through some cold water on Seldom he's foggin up the room>>>>LOL

Crow Chick "Run girl Run" we will try to hold him back>>>LOL

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET???
Sly
PS: what about the dibbs thing Seldom??? or did you forget loyalty and honor when she said skirt???
wink.gif
drool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-13-2003 01:32: Message edited by: Dic Gipson ]</font>

I'll bet I look real good in it!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

What's a dib,sly LOL LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
?

You guys are killing me here!!! ROFLMAO

I gonna have to run for them hills and no not Seldoms
tongue.gif

I see you were well misbehaving last night
rolleyes.gif

Be careful or I might have to send Raven over here to protect me
wink.gif

If Sly wants the gun, he will have to wear the skirt for the photo op first

If Seldom wants to wear my skirt, he will have to wear it alone. And we will certainly take lots of pitctures of him holding his new gun and send it into the manufacturers

It appears that Sly, needs a new hunting dog
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
biggrin.gif

Now just look how messy you boys have been

Lots of drool everywhere, I gotta clean up!
drool.gif
drool.gif

Laughing in Total Hysterics Here!

My Gawd, I LOVE THIS PLACE

I'm whistleing sweetie, I'm putting my lips together and blowing
wink.gif

Can ya hear me know
biggrin.gif

Crow Woman

First of all, what kind of gun was that? Aw what the hell, its a gun right, Id do it!
biggrin.gif

Sly, tried to call you earlier this week, Ill try again later.

Got a better call I want you to have. I still have youre address, send it to ya when I can.

Give me a call if you got that last e-mail I sent. Otherwise Ill have to give you a different e-add. mines down. Later.

Brad

Brad,

Haven't heard a word till now, glad you found us. send me a new e-mail, it seems that lost mail has been the norm lately.

For those of you waiting on howlers and calls, I should be back up to speed in about a week. I just have to survive this wedding, and the gals can't see why we men hate weddings so much, go figure...

slydog

Yeah,kinda like a kilt.......with real purty longjohns on underneath!
biggrin.gif

Twenty years ago or more I read an article in Outdoor life about how wearing panty hose while deer hunting would keep you warm.Foolishly,I tried it
biggrin.gif
.I have really hairy legs,but I lost a lot of it trying to get those damn things off! Never again, I'll stick with long john's,thank you!

biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Them ain't bits,they don't dangle,they swang
biggrin.gif
and they've got a mind of there own anyhow
wink.gif
there ain't no containing'em
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-15-2003 09:59: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

eggzactly
biggrin.gif

well put,slydog

I'm gonna try to make it out there next year to hunt with you!

Seldom,

I truly look forward to that hunt and meeting you face to face, breakin bread and makin memories. After all ain't that what life is all about.

One thing about it we are damn sure going to have a good time.

sly
ps: be sure to bring that cooper with ya,,,LOL

Back