Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Denver ISE

Oak

Expert
If anyone is going to the International Sportsman's Expo in Denver this weekend, stop by the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society booth and say hi. You better buy a ticket for a statewide sheep tag or a custom rifle, though. ;)

Heading out the door now. I'll be there all day Saturday.

Probably will go Sunday with the kids. I just discovered this show today while reading some stuff on the DOW website. We had a "Sportsman" show in Kansas City, but was mostly outfitters booths. I'm presuming this one is much "bigger and better"!

Wish I was closer, be nice to go to and buy a HuntTalker a beer...gonna have to settle for the ISE in Sacto on the 22nd.

It was okay for me. Got to actually try on Kenetrek's to see what size and which boot I will get and renewed NRA memebership, that was about it.

Kids (daughter 11, son 8) had a great time. Of course they love climbing on the atv's, crawling in the rvs, and watching the dogs. But, the biggest take away for them, they got about a 10 min fly fishing instruction, and the loved it. They both are asking to go the kids fly fishing camp this summer, 1 day per week for 9 weeks. That made me happy. I guess I've got more gear to buy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back