Caribou Gear

Delta SUCKS!!!

ashersdad

It's no wonder they went bankrupt. :mad:

The family and I got back from Orlando last night. Let me tell you Delta was such a pain in the arse. They don't feed you anything for the 5 hour flight, but you can buy something from their "great" menu. So we pick out what we want... sandwiches at $8.00 a pop. Well we are sitting in row 39 and when they get back to us, they are "sold out". Mother f******|oo . How hard is it to put enough sandwiches on the damn plane for everybody. Did I mention I get a little testy when I'm tired and hungry?:D

So now I have a 2 and 4 yr. old that have to sit and eat crackers and peanuts for 5 hours. Then to top it off we get to Portland and oh your bags didn't make the connecting flight so they won't be here until tomorrow night. Can you come back and pick them up? Uh that would be a HELL NO! |oo You can walk them to my house for all I care, but you will deliver them. And I need two car seats pronto so I can get my boys home safely.

As soon as we got in our car my 4 yr. old says, "Dad we need to stop for 4th meal at Taco Bell". Dang that kid can read my mind.:D :D So we stopped and had Taco Bell at midnight. Can't beat that. What a great way to end the family vacation.:D Other than the Delta thing, it was a great trip. ;)

Just a heads up, but I haven't been on a domestic flight in a long time that gives you food other than a snack. Buy it beforehand and take it with you...

Losing baggage does suck. Only had to deal with it once, but they did deliver it the next day.

Like a very large customer stood up and yelled while on a Delta flight I was on (and had been sitting on the tarmac in Atlanta for two hours).

"Ya know what DELTA stand for? Doesn't Ever Leave The Airport!" :D

That fat guy yelling that, almost made it worth the pain of sitting for over two hours as they tried to repair an overhead bin.

A two hour flight from Cabo to Dallas turned into a 6 hour one....with a couple hours on the tarmac in San Antonio to refuel. We were flying around huge thunderstorms & circling DFW for an hour. I hate commercial flying.

A two hour flight from Cabo to Dallas turned into a 6 hour one....with a couple hours on the tarmac in San Antonio to refuel. We were flying around huge thunderstorms & circling DFW for an hour. I hate commercial flying.

There are a few reasons to appreciate the Gulfstream.....:cool:

I haven't had the greatest luck with commercial airlines recently either. The reason you are paying for meals is because the airline industry, specifically the legacy airliners (not just Delta), are trying to curb the rising costs of fuel/insurance/security while staying competitive with other airlines. Simple things like switching seats to bulkhead will no longer be as easy as requesting it from the flight attendant...it will hit you in the pocketbook. All the while the airline companies continue to pack additional rows of seats in order to increase revenue seat miles.

if you can, southwest airlines. no meals, but a decent snack, free non alcoholic drinks, usually on time, and can bring food with you. chicago to las vegas in about 4 hours. 250 round trip. and with diesel going to $3.75 a gallon, might have to fly to the bear hunt this spring. damn!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back