DEI for billionaires

The numbers are mind boggling. $246,000 is 0.00205% of $12B. That is like a person with a net worth of $1M paying $20.50.
This is yet another F'd up example of the wealth disparity in this country, but within the realm of hunting tags. It's like when the numbers are run on how much Musk or Bezos earns in an hour or how much one yacht costs to keep running.

Not a Fun fact: with the SpaceX IPO earlier this year, Musk's wealth grew $410 BILLION year to date. That clocks out to almost $105 MILLION per hour if using how his net worth grew over that timeframe and average hours of work per week/month/etc.

OK, I am going to go sell a kidney so I can gas up the truck for antelope opener on Saturday for the 33 lbs of meat I will take home.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,161
Messages
2,251,856
Members
39,105
Latest member
Booner
Back
Top