Caribou Gear

December Lope

Bummer, doesn't look like my unit. Got a December doe tag I'll likely head out for on Monday, hope it looks like this.

Always fun hunting the big herds in the late season. So many eyes to fool, and you gotta be extra careful when a lot of the bucks have shed.

Always fun hunting the big herds in the late season. So many eyes to fool, and you gotta be extra careful when a lot of the bucks have shed.
It's my first pronghorn hunt, I'll be happy if I can just find some on public land to chase. I'll be in SE CO, so limited public land. Got to drive through and poke around for a couple hours last week and saw sign but nothing live and in the unit.

OP, sorry for the hijack, your photo got me pumped, most pronghorn content is about August - October. Excited to hunt some totally different country than where I've hunted thus far.

It's my first pronghorn hunt, I'll be happy if I can just find some on public land to chase. I'll be in SE CO, so limited public land. Got to drive through and poke around for a couple hours last week and saw sign but nothing live and in the unit.

OP, sorry for the hijack, your photo got me pumped, most pronghorn content is about August - October. Excited to hunt some totally different country than where I've hunted thus far.
I’m sure you already know, and I alluded to it in my last post, but be extra careful to make sure there’s no black cheek patch before you shoot if it’s a doe tag.

Best of luck, I hope you have a good first pronghorn hunt.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back