PEAX Equipment

Death to Big Fin

What bothers me the most about these people is that they have no idea that this was the deal that was made as a condition of the reintroduction. It is time for them to hold up their end of the bargain instead of dividing the people working to make things better.

Dear Kimberly,
I am sorry to hear of the state of mind for witch you live.
It must be terrible to wish death upon another human. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
May God bless you throughout the year.
Regards

Mathew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that
curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them
that despitefully use you, and persecute you.

God loves all, and we are his desciples........

Ma'am,
Your lack of understanding of hunting is a shame to mankind. While I am not sure who hunts Mutuals, surely you know that a bow is not lethal. The bow shoots an arrow, which can be a lethal yet humane kill, however I am not entirely sure how many people have been killed by the bow itself.

Should you arm yourself with a bow, I'll hold the arrows and let you have your chance to hit me.
Best of luck,
Randy

Sorry, but I won't give this person any more fuel. It is what they want. I also had a very witty comeback, but chose not to waste my breath.

Thanks Kimberly for your support! It means so much to me. I'd like to send you an autographed photo of me and my wolf. Please provide your address and I'll get it right in the mail.

Hugs and kisses,

Randy

Kimberly,

Your email reminded me of the quote by Victor Hugo, "The wicked envy and hate; it is their way of admiring."

Thank you for your kind words.

I have got it: (I hope this does not offend anyone;)):

Dearest Kimberly;

You are right, and I must apologize. I have televised video footage of my hunting companion killing an animal that may have, at some point, eaten you.....which is more than likely a huge dissapointment since your options are probably limited with that kind of attitude and foul mouth. I will keep this in mind the next time that I have an opportunity to kill a badger, skunk, coyote or any other fur bearing animal that enjoys the smell of dead and stinking meat.:hump:

Sincerely;
Big Fin

P.S.
Big Fin....I wear a XXL in a hoodie or a fleece vest!!:D

You need a photo of you with a bull head/antlers packed in a crew cab eating a DQ blizzard while smiling with the caption "haters gonna hate" as a formal response to all hate mail

Doesn't get better than that! Love it, I vote for WV!!

Dear Kimberly,
I am sorry to hear of the state of mind for witch you live.

OK, was this an intentional missed spelling? witch - which

"Dear Kim Viewer,
Thank you so much for your kind words about our television program. Thank you for helping make On Your Own Adventures one of the most successful outdoor shows on television. Your support is greatly appreciated and we have some great surprises in store for you in our upcoming season so STAY TUNED!

Best of luck in your upcoming hunts,
Randy. "

I was going to write the same thing. They expect a response trying to "educate" them. Sending them a generic thank you lets them know you probably didn't even bother to read their email pisses them off.

You guys are good.

Anyone know how to find someone's address via their email? I would love to send her some OYOA goodies. Maybe even some jerky or specialty meats. Wonder if she would eat it, or let it go to waste?

Response

Dear Ms. Thomas

Please feel free to go pound sand. You can't spell and your punctuation leaves a lot to be desired as well.

See you in the field. Good luck with you "work".

Randy

Dear Kim, If you are married I feel sorry for the husband who has to put up with a ignorant woman like you. The end

Dear Kim,
It saddens me to think you missed the chance to be on the trip to Mars, the Martians could use your incredible insight on subjects you know absolutely nothing about.
You have a nice life Princess.

You guys are good.

Anyone know how to find someone's address via their email? I would love to send her some OYOA goodies. Maybe even some jerky or specialty meats. Wonder if she would eat it, or let it go to waste?

send it to me in a PM. will see what I can do.

Dear Ms. Thomas,

Step outside your narrow minded view and understand that in the "real world" hunting is conservation. It increases the populations and overall heath of the animals. I know that is hard for a liberal who thinks that meat is "made at the store" to understand such a concept.
P.S. No need to worry about a misguided arrow, hunters are the safest people I know!

Kimberly,
I am impressed that you would take time out of school recess to write me a letter. Thank you. Now you may go back to glaring at all the other children on the playground that didn't pick you for their team.
Best Regards,
Randy

Dear Ms. Thomas I see your high school creative writing class has served you well, best of luck in your next life.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back