Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Dead Bear...

here ya go. He is going to kill me but regardless im proud of him
bear.jpg

Just for clearing things up, The Guy in the Picture is IdahoCritterGetter. Not txDEERhuntr. the Bear was Shot in Idaho, Not Texas.

Hey Bobby (Critter getter) How was the Hide on the Bear ? I'm jsut wondering if there was any rubs or not ?

Congrats on the bear. (teasing will follow later, the Congrats is sincere !! )

"As I slipped in between the Mamma Bear and the Cub, I knew I'd get the Shot. With the bear being so young it was only a Matter of time untill it would want the Great tasteing milk from it's mother. As it headed that way, I pulled back the Bow and let the Arrow fly swiftly, knowing only the Smallest of Knicks would take down such a bear...." ;)

Texasgamefarmhuntr, I took your Brother in law to the Taxidermist to get the Hide taken care of. I was Amaised at how good of Shape it was in. I would have thought it was Rubbed off.

I wish I had a Fall bear tag :(

lol im not a game farm hunter. u bastard im a public land hunter and we get use feeders and corn so booyah dont hate:D

Good job on training him to sit. Get him on a 30' check cord to get him maintain the proper working distance for a black lab. The finishing touch is steady to shot. When that little pup flushes his first ringneck and retrieves it you'll be real proud.

Good looking bear! Congrats

T-Bone LMAO :D ...that bear is already better trained than that Doxie Haaaaaaa...I'm waiting for the next pic with him on a unicycle!

CritterGitter- Just messin' with ya...congrats on the furball there teammate!!!!!

Back