Daylight saving BS?

There was legislation introduced in the Senate earlier this year to do away with this nonsense. Support for it was absolute and bipartisan yet it still stalled in the house and went no where.
Literally nothing gets full bipartisan support ever and even with that the gov can’t get things done…

It has been several years since Indiana switched to the daylight savings time BS. It makes 0 sense and some of our state is in a different time zone which complicates things anyway. They should have never messed with it.

There was legislation introduced in the Senate to do away with this nonsense. Support for it was absolute and bipartisan yet it still stalled in the house and went no where…
I believe it was for year round DST...not the original mean average daylight ,standard time.

I worked 10 hr days most of my life in construction and 4/10's for the last 15 years of a full time job as a Park Ranger.
I have these things called lights that were invented 100 years ago and have been improved on to tiny blue blinding headlamps on EV's, I hate.

Side rant... getting brighter bulbs or headlights after the new tires................LOL

Typical government, everyone agrees on something so they throw it to the side and look for something stupid to chase instead. It's irritating to say the least. Now instead of getting out hunting after work, I have to go before work if I want to hunt. I love waking up at 4am and being ready for bed at 8pm.

Like it or not, the concept was for an extra hour of daylight that you could enjoy after work in the summer when you would want to be outside. I don’t work anymore, so it doesn’t matter to me, but when I was working, I found it to be advantageous to more outdoor activities.

Go back 150 years when there were no time zones and everyone set their watches to 12:00 when the sun was it’s highest. Can you imagine a town 30 or more miles away and noon was actually 12:15 or some other time increment.

No matter what you do, someone won’t like it. I just change the clock and eat an hour later in the winter..

I like daylight savings time and hope they keep it the same. It doesn't change one single aspect of my life. But then wouldn't really either way.

Back