Daylight saving BS?

Hey man give them a break, they are sooo much more ethical than you by not using a rifle to take 300 yard cross canyon shots, least you can do is give them an extra hour to blood trail the deer they shot in the ass.
More ethical - not really (Depends who you compare, but a rifle is usually more ethical of a kill).
More fair to the animal - yes.

Put plenty of deer in the freezer with my bow. Just because some people have trouble killing anything cleanly with a bow doesn't mean you have to bash the rest of us. Plenty of people have wounded and lost game with rifles as well. Bash the person, not the method.

Back on subject, it takes me a couple days to get used to the change but then it's ok. Not sure if I would want it to stay one way or the other or not. Pros and cons each way.

There was legislation introduced in the Senate earlier this year to do away with this nonsense. Support for it was absolute and bipartisan yet it still stalled in the house and went no where.
Literally nothing gets full bipartisan support ever and even with that the gov can’t get things done…
I was told it starts next year after we spring forward!

DST was actually concocted for the benefit of farmers in order to give them an extra hour of light at the end of the day.

My grandfather was a farmer but refused to observe it. Any activity involving him always had to have whose clock was being followed established before finalizing. Cantankerous isn't the word.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back