DaveN GoFundMe Account

BackofBeyond

I'm sure just about all of us have read @Dave N 's thread about the on-going battles with his wife's care and medical expenses, if not read the thread HERE. With Dave's permission I've set up a GoFundMe with him as the beneficiary, if you feel so inclined to help out.

Give a little, give a lot, give once, give multiple times - just do what you can to help a member of our little corner of the internet out.

Dave N GoFundMe

For once I'm really at a loss for words. I can usually ramble on about something but I don't know what to say except thank you! I still don't know that I'm worthy of anyone's help. Maybe it's the stubborn German farm boy in me that wants to pull his own weight.

I will put this to use ONLY for Lori's bills and medical expenses and probably get the dusty eyes syndrome whenever I pay something knowing where it came from. As I said a while back, this forum is my happy place and ALL of you folks seem like a very big family.

Thank you each and every one of you, especially those that made it a point to do something to help us out without having ever met us. I am truly grateful, humbled and honored.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back