Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Well, it's not good. Not religious but prayers are welcomed.

Dave N

I'm sure some of you have heard some of my troubles with the home life. Got a text message today from my daughter saying my wife had shot herself. Yesterday. Out in the kennel building where she has a living space set up and goes to hide when she gets upset. Used her 22 and put one in her neck. Of course, it didn't do the trick and she was still alive when my daughter went out there. I'm sitting in the hospital room where she was life flighted to. Seems like she may be paralyzed from her waist down for now. Lots of pain. Had just a couple minutes to talk with a doctor so maybe I'll get more info later. She had threatened to do it but never really took it seriously. No clue what will happen next.

I'm very sorry for what your family is going through, and wish for the best outcome from this terrible situation.

My prayers for you, your daughter and your wife . No one should have to deal with such a thing and a special prayer for your wife’s pain .

Just awful news to hear. I do not have the words. Shout out if there is anything i can do from afar to help during this time. Ill be Praying and thinking of you and the family Dave.

Had a similar thing happen to one of my best friends, it's always shocking to hear and almost unbelievable.

Hope things work out for you.

I don't have the words brother. My heart breaks when I hear of such pain you and your family our going through. I pray for God's peace and comfort for all of you.🙏

Sorry to hear this. I hope she recovers and you both find the support you need. This stuff is always shocking no matter what. Hang in there.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back