Well, it's not good. Not religious but prayers are welcomed.

Been down that road with an uncle, keep up the fight! Wish you the best!

Thinking of your family. What a horrible thing to have to go through. Nobody deserves that.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Thoughts and prayers.

A very good Sioux friend of mine, who I hunted with for years, in western South Dakota, committed suicide last May. Aged 43. Family issues and some medical problems. Stay strong, TheGrayRider.

I'm sure some of you have heard some of my troubles with the home life. Got a text message today from my daughter saying my wife had shot herself. Yesterday. Out in the kennel building where she has a living space set up and goes to hide when she gets upset. Used her 22 and put one in her neck. Of course, it didn't do the trick and she was still alive when my daughter went out there. I'm sitting in the hospital room where she was life flighted to. Seems like she may be paralyzed from her waist down for now. Lots of pain. Had just a couple minutes to talk with a doctor so maybe I'll get more info later. She had threatened to do it but never really took it seriously. No clue what will happen next.
No better time than now to say some prayers to the Creator of the universe. We'll say the prayers for you if you're not comfortable with it. Hang in there. You have a community here that cares.

Very sorry to hear. Wishing you the best of possible outcomes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back