DAV moose hunt...WOOHOO!!!!!

We don't have a lot of guys responding in the google group. Some guys said they could do a long weekend. Does that mean Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday? We need to figure out how many guys we'll have at what point for camping accomidations and food.
I mean, Friday through Sunday works for me... If you’re accommodating you just tell me what time to be there! 😍😂

Had a zoom meeting this morning and set up where we're going to set up camp and concentrate the first couple days of hunting. We have a good plan in place. Still waiting to hear from a couple guys about their long weekend...friday through sunday or saturday through Monday? Still looking for a few 4 wheelers or UTV's 50 inches or under we can rent.

Had a zoom meeting this morning and set up where we're going to set up camp and concentrate the first couple days of hunting. We have a good plan in place. Still waiting to hear from a couple guys about their long weekend...friday through sunday or saturday through Monday? Still looking for a few 4 wheelers or UTV's 50 inches or under we can rent.
What dates are you hunting?

Jalapeño poppers are part of the package.😄How many guys in camp to celebrate your first day moose kill?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back