Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

DAV moose hunt...WOOHOO!!!!!

This is the best news I've seen since I got back in to the US. Congratulations on the tag John!

Very cool John. I'd target October 1-9, which is after archery season and before general rifle deer.

Deer season gets plenty busy down there and they'll be getting pushed around.
I second this, although I have noticed that the rifle deer hunters get the moose moving a little more.

Congrats! I could give you some areas that I saw some in 2 years ago when I was deer hunting. No shortage of moose in the area I was in. Shoot me a PM and we can get in contact. You'll have a great time.

Heck ya buddy!!! That’s awesome. Can’t wait to see the big bull you kill!

Congrats John! I know you’ll have a great experience having your old man with you. Can’t wait to hear all about and I hope you can get some scouting time in!

My dad bought his plane ticket yesterday. Once I know who all is coming I can make more final plans. As it stands we're hunting the 1st week of october. I'm hoping to meet in Pocatello the day before to set up camp. I have a few people to get ahold of, but things are starting to fall into place.

Gonna start a new thread for the actual hunt or just keep this one rolling? Talkie Awards and all... ;)

Back