Daughters 4th season buck

Thanks everyone. Meats at processor and dropped rack/cape off at taxidermist. Will have to update this thread next year when we get him back. Pretty proud of the kiddo and there is starting to be some great fun around the house now that she realizes she's top dog with the biggest buck. Next year her sister and brother will draw this tag. Hopefully their luck is just as good. I'll sure wear myself out trying find them a couple good bucks regardless.

I have a daughter that’s just getting into the outdoors, I can’t wait to experience what you just did. Awesome man!

Thank you folks! None of us will be Greenhorn or Breaksrunner, but feels awesome nonetheless!

Tried my best get daughter #2 on the board this year, time and distance gave me the only opportunity. However,based off the smiles, all is good!😁

Treeshark,

Go forth. Enjoy every second of it. It's all we can do. I look forward to seeing your success and more smiles!!!20191017_122827.jpg20191013_114730.jpg20191013_124410.jpg20191013_114730.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks folks!!! Been a ride and loved every minute of it!!!

Btw, apologies for the double pics. Not sure what the heck going on there. Dang cell phones lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words Ridge, I know you’re right! Awesome thread, thank you for starting it and sharing your stories.

Back