Dall Sheep Hunt

Dinkshooter

Great ram and great hunt!!!!!!!

Those AK mtns really beat the piss out of ya. When you are from Colorado it is hard to deal with the rain up there. Kinda depressing at times.

My sheephunters leaked like a beotch as well, I don't think anything will stay dry in Ak rain. Although my $120 Cabela outfitters seemed to stay dryer last year.

One thing I have learned over the years when it is pouring rain. I will roll up my pant legs under my rain pants. The water can't soak up my pant legs and into my boots. keeps me dryer longer.

Again nice ram. My brother started his hunt in there today.

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Bump.

Oak:

Not sure what would top this hunt, if even possible. I have read the story many times and I still am amazed at the adventure and the hunt, but equally amazed how well you told the story with words and pictures.

Doesn't get any better than that! If you do top that hunt, I am anxiously waiting to read about it.

T Bone

Thanks for bringing this back to the top. Reminds me that I've a ways to go to prep for August's hunt.

Congrats Oak again on a hunt well done.

Gerald Martin

Oak, I just read this for the first time. That was an incredible adventure and a great story. Reading your narrative and seeing the pictures makes me wish I was standing on top of one of those ridges with the wind in my face instead of sitting here watching it rain. Thanks for sharing!

OverlordBear

Amazing write up and story, great ram and an even better adventure!!!!! I felt like I was there as you described the cliff.

Jc2020

I really enjoyed reading this that was a awesome adventure and a great ram nicely told

Bambistew

Take a look at that young skinny dude... This was arguably one of the best sheep stories on the net a the time, and still one of the best chronicled.