Votes: 16 28.1%
  • No

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • What's Seinfeld?

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Who the eff cares?

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters
I really dislike Seinfeld for some reason, maybe because I lumped it together with Friends, but really like Curb, we watch it a lot.

My wife and I have a similar dynamic as Larry and Cheryl. She gets so embarrassed and pissed at me in social settings.

Hard to say which is better. Both awesome shows and Seinfeld is one of the best TV shows that ever was. Curb is also excellent and I do find it funnier, but this is a different era. It wouldn’t have worked back in the Seinfeld days.
Curb is pretty much Larry David unfiltered and he held himself back a bit with Seinfeld because you simply had to on national TV back then.
One thing is for sure, Larry David’s creative genius is epic and he created two of the best TV shows ever.
I say…Larry for President!! I bet he’d beat both of the other clowns 😜

At their best, it’s a toss-up. When Curb hits it right, it is hysterical.

But the writing overall for Seinfeld is just so good, so many great episodes. Seinfeld's overall book of business is better in my opinion. I think most of Larry David’s best ideas were used up by the time Curb Your Enthusiasm came around.

At their best, it’s a toss-up. When Curb hits it right, it is hysterical.

But the writing overall for Seinfeld is just so good, so many great episodes. Seinfeld's overall book of business is better in my opinion. I think most of Larry David’s best ideas were used up by the time Curb Your Enthusiasm came around.
giphy (7).gif

Back