Cross your fingers gain

Nut

I went to MtVernon,Ohio which is slightly NE of Columbus and closer to some primo hunting areas for a job interview. I need to get my boys out of this BIG city and closer to where we feel at home.
The place looks like it could be a decent place to work. The shift that I would be working would be three 12 hour shifts on Friday,Saturday and Sunday. No weekend to have fun but I would then have 4 days off a week.
biggrin.gif

Good luck Nut.

I would rather work the weekend than the weekdays. less people to deal with whil fishing and hunting. Besides that KIDS ARE IN SCHOOL
Delw

cool.gif

One thing that was neat was that I almost hit 2 does as they crossed the road. This was within 200 yards of the building.

Then on way home Vipe almost had one run into the van after I yelled look out. It was really booking it.
cool.gif

Good luck NUT. I work weekends to keep away from all the wannabe's. You would be surprised how quiet the woods and water are during the weekdays.

Good luck, Nut! Moving out of Cleveland...er, um, Toledo would be one of my top priorities, too.
biggrin.gif
I would LOVE having a 3-day workweek. Would you be salary, or would you simply only work 36 hours instead of the standard 40?
confused.gif

Darren it is work 36hours for 40 hours pay and anything over that it would be OT.
biggrin.gif

Now that I am back at work here I find out that they are buying another machine. More work for me and I think that means another paycut.
rolleyes.gif

Boy Fred!!!
That sounds like a great job...
That is a lot of time off, it is like a vacation every week, I work 4 10's right now and it is great...
Good luck if you take on your new endevour....
biggrin.gif

Best of luck fred, can't be to bad a place considering the "Golden Bear" came from there, hope you land the job mate, hows that eldest boy is he away with the corps ??
smile.gif

Nut, I hope it works out for you. You might be able to find TE a goood deer next year with all that time to scout.
rolleyes.gif
HAHA

Best of everything to you and your family, hope the offer is right, Good Luck, JLG.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back