Cow Creek Ranch-Aoudad Hunts Sept./Oct. 2013

HuntCowCreek

100% Success Rate!
Look us up by just clicking the link http://www.huntcowcreekranch.com to view our website for spring 2014 booking! Certain dates still available this fall!
Also, you can just contact us by either phone call or text 24/7 at (979)-203-1173.

Congratulations Mark Pantuso with his trophy aoudad!

Congratulations Rick Richardson with his trophy aoudad!

Again, I have permission to put up my website on this forum so if you do not like these pictures or have anything else to complain about please move on to something else.

How about you stop crying about an ad on the internet. You decided to click on it so click again and move on. I don't need your 2 pennies.

that's a whole lot of butt hurt in one comment. Way to make friends there buddy. Can i take it from your reply you don't do trespass fee/DIY hunts?

Wow! $2000.00 to buy an Aoudad is actually a pretty good deal... Unfortunately, I can get one for 1/4 of your price on eBay. I just found one for 399.00 plus $60 for shipping. That's a lot cheaper to do than traveling and paying you guys to pick one out and then pay for shipping it back too. Online is a lot easier because I can shop right from home and have it delivered to my door!

Feeding the anti's is the last thing we should be doing! Especially with the present regime in the White House! I used to feel these kind of hunts weren't necessary and made hunters look bad. I've since changed my mind and know there is a market for these type of hunts. Not my cup of tea but I know of several wounded combat veterans that can't do a DIY hunt like most of us on this website! Having a place to hunt auodad for these type of individuals shouldn't be controlled by full able bodied DIY'ers! Count your blessing and let those that want to hunt these type of places do so! JMO

Wow! $2000.00 to buy an Aoudad is actually a pretty good deal... Unfortunately, I can get one for 1/4 of your price on eBay. I just found one for 399.00 plus $60 for shipping. That's a lot cheaper to do than traveling and paying you guys to pick one out and then pay for shipping it back too. Online is a lot easier because I can shop right from home and have it delivered to my door!

glad you took the time to write all that out.

You do realize you are trying to advertise guided hunts, on private land, for exotic transplanted animals to a bunch of guys that clearly take alot of pride in the fact that they don't use guides, they hunt on public land, and for highly educated animals that are unpredictable.

I am not judging you for what you do, nor am I judging the people that take advantage of your services, I only wonder why you thought this was the place to market.

You do realize you are trying to advertise guided hunts, on private land, for exotic transplanted animals to a bunch of guys that clearly take alot of pride in the fact that they don't use guides, they hunt on public land, and for highly educated animals that are unpredictable.

I am not judging you for what you do, nor am I judging the people that take advantage of your services, I only wonder why you thought this was the place to market.
I agree that the part I bolded is a large part of what is discussed on this website. However, you must, in return, also recognize that the discussions here are not held to only discuss those types of hunts. I have broken every one of those "rules" this year, posted about it, and will continue to do so in the future. I've also adhered to everyone of those "rules" this year as well.

This is not directed at you MH (as I understand your question and would be interested in the answer as well), but why folks feel they need to spur their high horse about this is beyond me.

1_pointer,

I absolutely agree. I definately wasn't trying to give the impression that I was better than anyone. Hell, I own and hunt WTs an 8 acre lot that our home is on, plant a food plot on it, and drop hay bales for the deer through the winter to keep them healthy. No judgement here. I was really just curious why he was surprised by some of the responses he got.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back