Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Texas Aoudad #2 (Revised)

What do you believe I can do better with my posts for CCR?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HuntCowCreek

Congratulations to Tuffy Tweadle with his 29" Trophy Aoudad. If you would like to gather more information about CCR call anytime at (979)-203-1173, we would be more than happy to get you down here too Cow Creek Ranch! I apologize for my last post I obviously had technical difficulties. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0850.jpg
    IMG_0850.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 629
...from your first thread.

Congratulations to Tuffy Tweadle with her 29"

ummm, that xlarge dude ain't no her.

Anyone want to tell Tuffy he's doing it wrong?...to his face I mean.:cool:

Nice pic and critter HCR.

Last edited:
I know I don't post a lot here. I just like to look and read. I don't know, maybe I should post more. I don't know what everyone else thinks but I have a problem with this poster signing up to obviously post and promote their services and nothing else really.

You could probably go to a site not based on an on your own adventure. How come that isn't listed on your poll questions?

If you're going to pimp your outfit, at least keep posting pictures of pretty women with Aoudads.

Some tales of own your own adventures without the sales pitch would help your case.

If you want I'll come shoot that aoudad underneath the feeder in your avatar...He seems to be eating all of your corn:hump:

I agree these posts dont really belong, but if we are going to allow them here atleast go back to the eye candy photos and have less talking about getting us out to your biz.

Or maybe there's a place on a hunting board for talk other than just DIY hunts?

I find it interesting that the guy who owns the site and who puts on the show that generates the interest in the site appears, at least to this point, to have less of a problem with this than some of the participants.

HuntCowCreek-

Just a bit of friendly advice. You are obviously promoting your operation. As a level of common courtesy (which can be all to un-common anymore) I would suggest you contact Big Fin (Randy Newberg) owner of the site to discuss promotional posts. If he's fine with it, then who am I to pass judgement.

That said, I enjoy the pictures, but enjoy a good story to go with them as well. A little text with the pic would be appreciated. Good luck.

HuntCowCreek-

Just a bit of friendly advice. You are obviously promoting your operation. As a level of common courtesy (which can be all to un-common anymore) I would suggest you contact Big Fin (Randy Newberg) owner of the site to discuss promotional posts. If he's fine with it, then who am I to pass judgement.

That said, I enjoy the pictures, but enjoy a good story to go with them as well. A little text with the pic would be appreciated. Good luck.

+1 :)

...now now boys, you know the temptation for a Texas dogpile is just too much to bear. (sotto voce/ Doc Holiday);)

...now now boys, you know the temptation for a Texas dogpile is just too much to bear. (sotto voce/ Doc Holiday);)

If Texas didn't have Mark Larue, NHY and my hunting buddy Danny I might feel tempted to join in :D

If Texas didn't have Mark Larue, NHY and my hunting buddy Danny I might feel tempted to join in :D

:):)

Crap guys, pictures of critters beats cramming for the Montana Bar exam any day...I'm assuming most of ya can resist a sales pitch.

I apologize guys I obviously did not do my homework when it came to this site or else I would have known better than to put up information like that. I did not mean any disrespect to anyone.

:):)

Crap guys, pictures of critters beats cramming for the Montana Bar exam any day...I'm assuming most of ya can resist a sales pitch.
Ha! Guessing we'll get the same comments from the same folks if/when someone from the lower 48 posts pics of a dall sheep killed while being guided. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back