Texas Aoudad

HuntCowCreek

Congratulations to Beth with her 31" Trophy Aoudad. Like what you see give a call anytime at (979)-203-1173, we would be more than happy to get you down here too Cow Creek Ranch!

Attachments

• IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 641
  • IMG_0824.jpg
    IMG_0824.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 622
Beautiful Auodad!
I saw a 33-incher last year......but he was coming to corn feeder going off....he damn near kilt an Addax fighting over corn.....

Last edited:
I just killed my first Aoudad on feb 7th near Juno Texas, it wasnt a monster but for an Iowa boy it was exciting. It will make a nice addition to the man cave!!

I just killed my first Aoudad on feb 7th near Juno Texas, it wasnt a monster but for an Iowa boy it was exciting. It will make a nice addition to the man cave!!

I can imagine! Hunting Aoudad is such a rewarding experience especially if you hunt them in this brush country here down south!!

We smoked the back straps and 1 hind quarter, it wasnt bad tasting but we over cooked it so it was a little chewy!! Its amazing how fast those Aoudad can go over them mountains,lol

We smoked the back straps and 1 hind quarter, it wasnt bad tasting but we over cooked it so it was a little chewy!! Its amazing how fast those Aoudad can go over them mountains,lol
We had the exact experience when we cooked it, but overall I wouldn't recommend eating it. Luckily, I have a place to go with the meat from the Aoudad we harvest here at CCR so nothing goes to waste.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back