Land Representative
(979)-203-1173

PRMS1907_zpseb41fb8b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

PRMS0747_zps079913f7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

PRMS0715_zps3e8686a7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That's not hunting, that's feeding. I doubt Randy wants you posting on here, since most of us prefer DIY PUBLIC LAND.

HCC, looking at all your post indicates you are just glutton for punishment. There is a place and clientele for what you offer, this is not it. 100 percent success is not a selling point to a forum of DIYers.

Hey guys, Texas hunting over bait isn't for everyone. But for some guys it offers an opportunity to hunt animals given very limited time and financial constraints and offers decent success rates. While 100% seems like a sure thing, it isn't always 100% harvest, but may be 100% opportunity. In southern Texas all of these ranches hunt over feed and if u don't, the critters just go to the neighbors place. I have spoken with Jess in the past and they don't shoot on the feed, but do use it as an attractant to keep the critters on the property. I realize the DIY mentality and I am all for it, but there is a place for the Texas style hunt. In fact I am going with 4 buddies to check his place out in January and will write up our experience. Yea I will probably catch some heck for going on this type of hunt, but I want to see what it's all about. Regarding this being allowed on the forum, Jess did get permission to post as mentioned on past threads. I know this is always a very debated topic on the site, but if it's not for you, just move along and start a new thread regarding thoughts on baited hunts rather than jacking the guys post on your own hunting ethics. just my 2 pennies.

Hey guys, Texas hunting over bait isn't for everyone. But for some guys it offers an opportunity to hunt animals given very limited time and financial constraints and offers decent success rates. While 100% seems like a sure thing, it isn't always 100% harvest, but may be 100% opportunity. In southern Texas all of these ranches hunt over feed and if u don't, the critters just go to the neighbors place. I have spoken with Jess in the past and they don't shoot on the feed, but do use it as an attractant to keep the critters on the property. I realize the DIY mentality and I am all for it, but there is a place for the Texas style hunt. In fact I am going with 4 buddies to check his place out in January and will write up our experience. Yea I will probably catch some heck for going on this type of hunt, but I want to see what it's all about. Regarding this being allowed on the forum, Jess did get permission to post as mentioned on past threads. I know this is always a very debated topic on the site, but if it's not for you, just move along and start a new thread regarding thoughts on baited hunts rather than jacking the guys post on your own hunting ethics. just my 2 pennies.

and even hunting falls to the knife of modern moral relativism

Well put! Thank You!

There is a place for this style of hunting. However, it's my opinion that it is inappropriate and not appreciated to market it on this OYOA HT forum. 'Just sayin don't be surprised by adverse expressions about your business.
I see these guys on here have not changed much!
Nope ... just more of em.

There is a place for this style of hunting. However, it's my opinion that it is inappropriate and not appreciated to market it on this OYOA HT forum. 'Just sayin don't be surprised by adverse expressions about your business.
Nope ... just more of em.

I really do not care about your opinion "Straight Arrow" just saying! Their is plenty of other things on this forum to talk about besides my operation, and my threads that I have permission to promote.
I know their is zero point of trying to justify CCR to guys with the same outlook as you. So get some business, and stop posting on my threads!

and even hunting falls to the knife of modern moral relativism

Are you suggesting that our ancestors did not use bait, traps, shooting after sundown or other means that today would be deemed illegal to hunt/harvest more animals? To assume that would be amiss. Your argument of modern moral relativism is simply based on a preconceived set of rules based on ones upbringing or self developed ideals, not what we as a specie have done over the ages to survive. Never the less I am not suggesting that in modern times we need to use bait to be successful given that we have firearms that shoot hundreds of yards with great accuracy and/or could certainly go to a grocery store or McDonalds for dinner. What I am suggesting is this is based on every individuals belief on what hunting is or should be. And should be left at that. Nothing more or less.

I am going with 4 buddies to check his place out in January and will write up our experience.

Deerhunter80,

I look forward to your pics and story.

Mr. Luedtke,

Allow for a friendly opinion...

As much as I want to see some pictures of Aoudad, seeing trailcam pics of them at a feeder really doesn't interest me. How about taking some through-the-binos/spotter pics of them and posting those up instead? Write up the story of a hunt. Give us a different perspective on how things are done out there. The feedlot type pics don't exactly scream spot and stalk hunting...

I agree you may get a much better reception if the animals were not in feed lots appearing like you are at the local zoo taking pics that is all I will say. I would consider a hunt similar to this but only if I felt it was fair chase fact is some animals the only way you can take one is behind a high fence unless you travel international which 90% of us can't afford.

Back