Caribou Gear Tarp

COVID-19 research taking place a mile west of me.

shoots-straight

I know many people that work here. Some scientifically and others in a support fashion. Some are members of this forum. I thought some of you would be interested in what's going on in the Root other than extreme politics, and scouting for next season.

I actually do spend some time hunting with a few guys from there. I'm proud of the work they do.

That’s very cool.

I started college majoring in microbiology, and a professor of mine, Ralph Judd, worked there and was a fantastic teacher. He was passionate.

He started every class with the question, “ Have you saluted your macrophage today?”
😂

Since you folks know some of them, pass along our thanks for the work they do. All the bullshit aside they have all ready and will continue to save lives with the work they do. I know I am not smart enough to contribute, and working in the labs with those deadly viruses is incredibly brave.

It was a great article. I've got a good friend that is a virologist there.

The vaccine start for Rocky Mountain Fever got me thinking though, ground up ticks in Formaldehyde... kinda makes me itch.

Tried to find a similar thread to post this in... as NIH is a starting point for this - well this works.

Well, I just received my Moderna vaccination and sitting in the 15 minute - 'time out' room. I've not fainted yet and have another 7 minutes before I head out.

Least painful vaccination shot I've ever received.

4 weeks from now I have a booster. Told 65% effective then a bump to 95% after second shot. Then it's unknown how long the vaccination remains effective.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back