Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

COVID-19 antibodies detected in whitetails

stealthy_bowman

I have been thinking about this for a while given how broad ranging whitetail populations are, and the proximity to humans, I figured it was just a matter of time before COVID shows up in whitetails.

Looks like it has happened.

What is most surprising, is that nearly half the samples collected had antibodies:
COVID 19 antibodies in white tailed deer

I guess the vaccine is really a GPS tracker too… smh
They watch us through our phones and laptops cctv in every building on every corner traffic lights they can see us through our Xbox kinects. They see our content views and overall usage and provide these handy “like” buttons to help the algorithm that literally knows us and our thoughts better than we do. The gps tracker thing would be dumb, but don’t act like big brother has the best intentions.

I have been thinking about this for a while given how broad ranging whitetail populations are, and the proximity to humans, I figured it was just a matter of time before COVID shows up in whitetails.

Looks like it has happened.

What is most surprising, is that nearly half the samples collected had antibodies:
COVID 19 antibodies in white tailed deer

This is a National Geographic link related to this thread and a bit more depth.

Thread 'COVID-19 Antibodies Found in 40% Of Wild Deer Tested' https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/covid-19-antibodies-found-in-40-of-wild-deer-tested.308328/

According to USDA...

"There’s “no evidence that you can get COVID-19 by eating [contaminated] food, including wild hunted game meat,” the USDA says. The department is not issuing new guidance, pointing instead to existing government recommendations on good hygiene when processing animals, which include properly cooking and storing meat, and cleaning and disinfecting all knives, surfaces, and equipment."

Since this thread is headed for the dumpster, I want to advance a conspiracy theory.

Covid 19 is the tool that the MT FWP will use to get elk
under objective.

Fact.😏

but since montana legislates all of their wildlife management the legislators will have to first start believing in covid for that to happen.

fact ;)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REVRON
Back