Yeti GOBOX Collection

What I learned about CWD after 17 years of direct involvement

I did not read the in between pages but just the OP's original post. I would be curious what the P&Y and B&C submissions are like in the areas that have had CWD in the population for 7+ years.

In regards to eating CWD affected deer and the OP saying there's no correlation between CWD and Creutzfeldt–Jakob, that maybe true but what other potentials could there be such as long term effects on your mental health or other diseases?
I do not know anyone who would willingly feed their kids a CWD infected animal, unless the guys in the "white lab coats" can 100% prove it can not cross the barrier

I did not read the in between pages but just the OP's original post. I would be curious what the P&Y and B&C submissions are like in the areas that have had CWD in the population for 7+ years.

In regards to eating CWD affected deer and the OP saying there's no correlation between CWD and Creutzfeldt–Jakob, that maybe true but what other potentials could there be such as long term effects on your mental health or other diseases?
I do not know anyone who would willingly feed their kids a CWD infected animal, unless the guys in the "white lab coats" can 100% prove it can not cross the barrier
I don't know> How about all these follow the science guys. No link to health issues in people> they would feed it to their kids right

I don't know> How about all these follow the science guys. No link to health issues in people> they would feed it to their kids right
I would. Really, what do you actually know about the parasites in ANY of your wild game? You all roll the dice because you know the odds are so highly stacked in your favor. We all cross the street, though we may be killed by an unseen speeding motorist, but we don't worry about it too much because the science tells us it is an acceptable risk.

So it goes. Do all of you actually have your deer and elk tested? Do you know the rate of false-negatives? There is no such thing as zero risk, but when it comes to CWD, I don't think we are dancing with the devil.

If CWD in deer scares ya, CV19 must be absolutely terrifying to the point of paralysis, because the risks to you and yours is infinitely higher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back