Couple sheep

mtmiller

I had to take a lope head to Lewistown this morning and figured I would take in the Mystery Ranch Garage sale as long as I was on the road.

No hurry, so I took the scenic route.

Decided to take the Ferry Road and stopped at this spot for a GuNR piss break. Rather new bald eagle nest in the background. I saw saw two "whiteheads" with the binos, so it looks to be a successful nest for 2012.

1-3.jpg

Not too far off the road I spotted a few girls. Amazing where they can hang out.

2-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

More on them later.

I drove up the road to see if I could get some decent shots of the girls. I happened to bump into a few along the way. Here are 2 young rams out of a group or 4.

6.jpg

5-3.jpg

I made my way past them and found a couple dead sheep.;)

8-2.jpg

Well, maybe not.

9.jpg

Soon after, all hell broke loose.

10-1.jpg

They were not impressed and gave me the "sheep bird".

11-1.jpg

I just love the look of that country, thanks for sharing. I just wish I had the resume to get a job in a place like that... :W::(:mad::W:

Cool stuff as always, Miller. Will you join us when I draw my tag up there this year? I am sure they already have my name on a tag, along with a few other Hunt Talkers.

I just love the look of that country, thanks for sharing. I just wish I had the resume to get a job in a place like that... :W::(:mad::W:

I'm sure someone is looking for a sheep herder:D

Nice shots by the way.

Couple HiLine RMS positions will be open in the near future. You could be here over here if you really wanted to be. I am sure your better half would love Glasgow or Malta.;)

Cool stuff as always, Miller. Will you join us when I draw my tag up there this year? I am sure they already have my name on a tag, along with a few other Hunt Talkers.

I would love to, but guessing I will be busy on my own sheep permit. I am sitting on max points, so pretty much a gimmee.;):D

mtmiller, I hope you realize just how fortunate you are to be able to spend time in such a beautiful place! Alway love to see your photos of increadable scenary.

Thanks for sharing, as always.

A few places in Colorado....that lamb would have been dead. :(

Did you grab me a pack?

I did, but apparently forgot to drop it off before I headed back north.:D No worries, I will try to keep it busy.

I was planning on staying in Bozeman last night and hitting the sale this morning, but it didn't sound like they would have anything that I was really interested in. I decided to save the motel $$ and the crowds, and just came home last night. Nice looking tail walking around town; almost changed my mind.:hump:

I did pick up another frame since I don't like swapping out between the LB and CC, but nothing too exciting.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back