Countdowns

26 days until Colorado elk hunt. Actually woke up around 2 AM just thinking about the drive and thinking about getting there.

As much as I look forward to getting there to hunt and counting down, I have just as much anxiety in the other direction about leaving my family.

26 days until Colorado elk hunt. Actually woke up around 2 AM just thinking about the drive and thinking about getting there.

As much as I look forward to getting there to hunt and counting down, I have just as much anxiety in the other direction about leaving my family.
I get it.

In a few days cape buffalo will be in my sights again. Well, one of them will anyway. Also another kudu, a waterbuck, hartbeest, and whatever else gets in the way. No eland or sable. Maybe next trip.

Let's see.
Green Chili season 1st, then get those pesky bull hunts out of the way, then try & find a buck in Nov., Red Chili season next, then Dec and my cow hunt and hopefully Christmas Chili for all!

Let's see.
Green Chili season 1st, then get those pesky bull hunts out of the way, then try & find a buck in Nov., Red Chili season next, then Dec and my cow hunt and hopefully Christmas Chili for all!
So you're the one responsible for the toiletpaper shortage!:mad: Your place must be the house with septic pumper truck ... parked in the garage. ;)

C'mon, Hank. Where's your sense of humor? Lighten up. The straps on your gas mask too tight?

Last edited:
So you're the one responsible for the toiletpaper shortage!:mad: You're place must be the house with septic pumper truck ... parked in the garage.
Sissy.
I grew up in a Navy family. We can take anything.
Besides ,I put in a 4 bath septic system. For when the weak sisters come...

Back