Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Coues deer buck

Tyson, get with me if you're ever interested. I'll help you out the best I can. I rough taped him at 88in, a little better than I thought.

Awesome, that's a great buck! I got lucky and filled my coues tag in the rain yesterday.

Still waiting for a crack on the hat.....................

I've been laughing at the hat for 9 straight days. Today was the first day I could see my keyboard enough to type. :D

Pretty awesome hunt, Stan! Tough to crack on you too much when you take a nicer deer on a leftover tag (again) than most guys do when drawing primo units. My hat is off to you... but I won't trade.

I'm also curious if they're starting to split the boys clubs up and run solo. I've never hunted very far south of the Valley. I screwed up my javelina archery app - drew a later HAM hunt I didn't even mean to apply for in an area south of me and was thinking I might do an archery trip south in January to kill time and maybe some funny looking quail and a Coues.

I'm also curious if they're starting to split the boys clubs up and run solo. I've never hunted very far south of the Valley. I screwed up my javelina archery app - drew a later HAM hunt I didn't even mean to apply for in an area south of me and was thinking I might do an archery trip south in January to kill time and maybe some funny looking quail and a Coues.

I saw a few groups of bucks together a little over a week ago. I think like the muleys, the farther south you go, the later they rut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back