Corner crossing again.

“This was deliberative and provocative conduct [to] trigger a test case.”

UNITED PROPERTY OWNERS OF MONTANA

I mean how dare someone do that, I’m sure groups they support would never do something like that

“This was deliberative and provocative conduct [to] trigger a test case.”

UNITED PROPERTY OWNERS OF MONTANA

I mean how dare someone do that, I’m sure groups they support would never do something like that

and even then, i don't even think it's true. seems these boys just legitimately wanted to hunt elk and put a ton of time and effort into their true belief that they had every right to carefully step over corners.

i bet each of them had no interest in being guinea pigs for the sake of precedance.

UPOM is such an enemy of the vast majority of hunters and fishermen. They are anti-Montanan in so many ways.
UPOM advocates adamantly for "property rights" which do NOT even exist. In some cases, such as with willing seller landowners and willing buyers like American Prairie, UPOM even wants to deny basic property rights.

"Out-of-state property owners support Wyoming’s Elk Mountain Ranch owner, saying a failure to overturn a Wyoming judge’s no-trespass decision will unsettle the entire West."

This is so laughable and hyperbolic it's almost not funny. They sound like a bunch of mini robber barons. They should offer to do land swaps to consolidate their holdings if they don't like corner crossing.

Allowing his ruling to stand “‘will upset settled expectations’ of landowners across the West ‘to accommodate some ill-defined’ right to corner cross,” the brief states.

This quote from the article is very interesting. UPOM understands that a corner-cross is not a violation of any Property Right. Rather a 'settled expectation'. Whoever wrote the brief was paid too much - OR - really doesn't agree with UPOM.

Is it just my reading, or do Chuck Denowh and Shelby Demars of UPOM have a hand in seemingly every insidious corporate-interest group in the state of Montana?
When I was a junior in high school, Shelby and I were both senate pages at the legislature at the same time. She was the biggest right wing lackey I’d ever met and I remember thinking I’d never met a bigger dork in my life. Turns out a clown can’t remove their face paint??

When I was a junior in high school, Shelby and I were both senate pages at the legislature at the same time. She was the biggest right wing lackey I’d ever met and I remember thinking I’d never met a bigger dork in my life. Turns out a clown can’t remove their face paint??
I’d guess any senate page would be considered a dork, even by the D&D crowd.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back