Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Constructive Stimulus Check Debate

Stimulus check choices

• Benelli M2

Votes: 52 63.4%
  • Adult responsibilities

Votes: 30 36.6%

• Total voters
Idk, I’m tempted to throw our whole amount for my wife and I at our student loans but we’ll probably use it on house projects. Just not a great time for me to be fun shopping so I wouldn’t even tempt myself!

We are holding off on paying on my wife’s student loans just in case they forgive some. We still put the money aside but we are not doing anything with it since there is no interest also

What's actually on my list. I've needed a new one for about three years and the used market is useless at least around here. They're 80-90 % of new and I'm not kidding $400/cord is the going rate for delivered.

View attachment 177576
That's alot of money for a cord of pine... Around here, a full cord of hardwood goes for about $250.00

Heck yeah, buy the gun! Help stimulate the economy, and get the gun that you want...win-win! My struggle is Winchester Model 70 Super Grade or Browning X Bolt White Gold Medallion? Damn tempting!

If you want constructive conversation then the whole stimulus check is way off.
Either everyone should get one or nobody. If it’s used for local goods and services or restaurant then it should be tax free. If you use it to go buy alcohol then you shouldn’t get any.

So far since the original inception of the stimuli dollars we’ve been gifted a grand total of $72 to date... won’t even buy a box for the .350 Rem Mag (the only ammo I’m lacking) even if I could find that unicorn

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back