Component Availability

I ordered some RL15 and RL22 from Bruno's on 12/20 and it's yet to show up. Their site says they can only ship 100 pounds of Hazmat per day. I assume, I'm "in the queue" and hopefully it'll show up some day.

I ordered some RL15 and RL22 from Bruno's on 12/20 and it's yet to show up. Their site says they can only ship 100 pounds of Hazmat per day. I assume, I'm "in the queue" and hopefully it'll show up some day.
I ordered some stuff from them 12/15. It came 1/12. Yours should be along soon I would think

Reactions: BRI
Things change so quickly that popular items like primers go faster than it takes to post availability. Very popular powders like Varget, H1000, Retumbo, and H4350 are gone in minutes.
Less popular powders like Superformance, AA2460, H380, 50BMG, Reloder 10 and the like have been readily available for months.

If you really want/need something then you need to get in stock alerts...you will have less than 1 minute to get the purchase process started for primers and the like.

EDIT: as an example Superformance is out of stock already at Midsouth.
When was the last time you actually laid eyes on Retumbo?

When was the last time you actually laid eyes on Retumbo?
A month ago at Powder Valley. It said I had to wait like 13min for possible 1lb jug but I never just buy 1lb at a time (that's less than 100 shots in most cases and that's not worth it if I have to test new lots of powder every time I load). If you're looking for something similar then I'd suggest looking into the new Winchester StabalHD. It'll be a lot like store brand Coke...it'll never be the same as regular Coke but close enough when you add enough Crown. Hodgdon said they were bringing back the Enduron line so soon 8133 will hopefully be available soon too.

SPS has some blems that you might be looking for:

Midsouth has IMR 4831. Haven't seen any of that in quite some time.

SPS has some blems that you might be looking for:

Still there

The selection of ammo on shelves sure has improved over the last few months. A lot more calibers and choices available. I ordered a box of the BR2 Large Rifle from Natchez. I also just got a box of Remington 9 1/2 Large Rifle in person at Scheels. Some ammo was marked down at Scheels as well.

Last edited:
Starline has some stuff popping up for backorder. 44Mag, 30-30, 6.5 Grendel being a few that caught my eye. I grabbed a few 6.5 Grendel with intent of some getting converted to 6ARC

I was in my local Cabelas Monday (Gonzales, La), and they finally have Nosler brass on the shelf. .270, .308., 30/06- Several boxes of each, only $105 per box of 50. Needless to say, they are still there-all of them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back