Component Availability

Just bought some off of Midway. Also was able to snag a couple of boxes of the Trophy Grade cartridges for my .280.

Now if I could find some more large rifle primers I would be good to go..
I just saw CCI 200s earlier this week.

I found some Fiocchi large rifle primers yesterday, anyone have any luck with those or is there a reason I found them?

I found some Fiocchi large rifle primers yesterday, anyone have any luck with those or is there a reason I found them?
I use the 209 in my Muzzleloader and they do very well. My group size shrunk considerably.

If I was doing rifle load development and that is all that was available I would give them a go.

Just bought some off of Midway. Also was able to snag a couple of boxes of the Trophy Grade cartridges for my .280.

Now if I could find some more large rifle primers I would be good to go..
Those do show up periodically if you keep checking Ammoseek.com

How are setting up "Notify me" emails? I don't see a button for that at Mid-South
Make sure you are logged in or have an account.

That’s a lot of words to say login. Find the item. Click email me about item.

Last edited:
Some really good deals and quite a bit of availability on multiple mfg blem bullets at powder valley right now

Fleet n Farm Ankeny, IA has some CCI small and large pistol primers maybe 1000 of each. Possibly powder, but you have to ask at the gun counter.

Ammo seek has a lot of once fired brass. It’s few and far between for new brass, depending on brand and caliber. Primers seem to be on the same trend. I have the best luck googling and searching for an hour for something in stock, but be prepared to spend 2-4 times as much as you did pre-pandemic.

Not sure how long it’s been there and if it’s any better than the gunbroker prices, but Hodgdon.com has 1 lb containers of Varget in stock.

What’s up with the lack of components for 7mm mag, especially brass and 215 magnum primers? So many other calibers are coming back but no love for the 7mm.

Grafs and unknown munitions both have Peterson brass in stock
I picked up 150 Peterson .300 Win Mag cases about a month ago.

Midsouth and Europtic both had it. Europtic will take and fulfill back orders.

I picked up 150 Peterson .300 Win Mag cases about a month ago.

Midsouth and Europtic both had it. Europtic will take and fulfill back orders.
Did you pick up the long version? I was debating on that or another 100 Lapua for my 300. Seems like brass is becoming a little more available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back