Component Availability

Actual available components would be nice. Going on a witch hunt to try to find what might have been there 15 minutes ago is a PITA. 4 of us shot a 40 round match each on Tuesday night. The same 4 have 2 40 round matches coming up this weekend.

These things seem kinda new. Could be kinda cool.

Rumor has it there’s a sale on them going through Monday night.

I just exchanged emails with Steve about HH vs AH in my 300WM. He never said a word about the HHT, and either they weren’t up on the site or I didn’t see them. Bummer, I would have bought a box to play with this summer. I’ll just stick with the 166 HH for now.

I just exchanged emails with Steve about HH vs AH in my 300WM. He never said a word about the HHT, and either they weren’t up on the site or I didn’t see them. Bummer, I would have bought a box to play with this summer. I’ll just stick with the 166 HH for now.
I just re-upped my 199 stash for my PRC, so I’m in to deep to switch now as well. But there’s gonna be another load to develop on the horizon, so I might give the 168 or 182 a try.

Curious what kind of speeds are achievable. The 125HHT would be nice for the 6.5 PRC crowd.

I missed this. What is the minimum expansion velocity for the tipped?

I wouldn’t call it a significant change, but down to 1700.

I wouldn’t call it a significant change, but down to 1700.
Interesting. I think i fall in the crowd that doesn’t shoot far enough on game for it to matter. I’ll have to play with the ballistics and see if it’s worth the effort.

Interesting. I think i fall in the crowd that doesn’t shoot far enough on game for it to matter. I’ll have to play with the ballistics and see if it’s worth the effort.
Agreed, the extra 100 fps of wiggle room really doesn’t sway me one way or the other. It is another bullet to experiment with and that appeals to my endlessly tinkering nature.

New, just released Friday maybe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back