PEAX Equipment

Come on hunting season!

Gr8bawana

It will sure be nice when the first hunting season open up. Since I didn't draw any tags myself this year I'll be hunting vicariously through you guys.
One good thing is that I'll get to go to AZ and help my brother hunt for his cow elk. Other than that it will all be small game, fishing and birds for my son and me this year.
Good luck to you lucky tag holders.

I can’t wait. Doing my first western hunt this year as part of my honeymoon, CO mule deer. Doing something everyday to prepare for it.

Also the deer hunting down here in TX is looking great this season. Going to my place next week to put cameras up, put up more panels to keep the cattle and hogs away from feeders, do some longer range shooting and test out the new outhouse. The women folk have been wanting one for a while now.
My wife is looking at killing her first animal this year too. I’m not pressuring her either way but she is practicing shooting.

Amen. I get to help a buddy out on his Mountain Goat hunt, take my nephew out for his first deer hunt as a tagholder, and help my Dad on an elk hunt it took 11 years to draw plus 1 or 2 tags myself. Should be some good times.

I'm tagless as well. Oh well. Have a SD pheasant hunt planned for November and will get after some small game here in WY.

I've got a few tags here. Just waiting for Montana antelope draw. I hate that they draw it so close to the season. It makes planning a hunt a little difficult.

It will sure be nice when the first hunting season open up. Since I didn't draw any tags myself this year I'll be hunting vicariously through you guys.
One good thing is that I'll get to go to AZ and help my brother hunt for his cow elk. Other than that it will all be small game, fishing and birds for my son and me this year.
Good luck to you lucky tag holders.

Gambels Quail is going to be great this year if your here Oct.-Feb giant coveys everywhere! 😎

Playing the scramble game to hunt 7 tags on 9 vacation days, weekends, and a few evenings

Scouted one of my spots today and deer are out feeding in the shade in 94 degree heat

Inventoried my equipment twice over

Days keep getting slower and slower...

I have a doe antelope and a cow elk tag for the entire month of November on each. can't wait . will probably hunt the general deer season in October also unless life gets in the way.

It kinda is hunting season already.... poring over maps, google earth, OnX, etc..... also preseason scouting and fitness, unfortunately the later I’ll have to wait a bit till the Achilles is partially healed, but I’m still excited too do the electronic scouting 😁
Matt

I'm getting stoked. Purchased my deer tag for Oklahoma rifle the other day. My first bow hunt is for mule deer in extreme southern New Mexico starting September 2nd. Hoping my daughter and I can get this canoe knocked out in the next two weeks so I can spend a couple weekends in August scouting some more.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back